Thursday, January 1, 2015

Going Blind

When we are born we have an open mind, we have the ability to learn amazingly fast the things we are exposed to weather they be true or false. We are born innocent and eager. For some one of us the first things we are exposed to is church. Some of us are baptized even. 

Church is made to be fun for children, like a game even. Lots of singing and crafts to reinforce how jesus died for your sins and how you should dedicate your life to serving him. Most children don't really ever ask questions as to why they have to do the things they do. Why would they? Mommy and daddy know best right?

It's as if we are born with our eyes open but slowly go blind as we grow older. 

After years and years of being fed all the religious bullshit you start to question it. Who is the true god? Is the bible true? What religion is right? Am I going to hell? 

You know if you ask these questions to a christian you will be told to read the bible and pray about it. But you want proof! You are tired of praying! 

The first thing I was shown was a series of YouTube videos entitled "God is Evil".http://youtu.be/RT8WATQ6vWY It completely changed my view on him.  Job 9:22 (niv) says "It is all the same; that is why I say, 'He destroys both the blameless and the wicked." I even looked it up. Here is a link to some of the diffrent translations of the verse: http://biblehub.com/job/9-22.htm 

After watching these videos I was convinced that it was true this elusive god I had been following all my life was a horrible being. He was all for killing, raping, murdering, child abuse, animal abuse, and insest. All the bible did was back it all up! 

How can Christians read this book and never question the god they worship? Christians are taught that all these things are wrong but why is it ok for their god to do? This supposed eternal being without sin? He was the worst of them all! He killed millions of innocent men, women and children multiple times throughout the bible. 

Satanism has freed my mind and my spirit. I am finally free to be myself without guilt. Satan loves me and everyday he shows me this through his actions. I never got that from the christian god. 

HAIL SATAN! 


                     Rain Freedom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment