Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My First Experience With A Demon

Tonight I summoned a demon for the first time. Uvall is my demon and the one that I summoned. I was somewhat scared when I did it being as though it was my first time and I wasn't sure what would happen. 

I started out by drawing the sigil. This took me several times to get it just right. It is a very complicated sigil to draw freehand. See for yourself: 
I'm so thankful for what little drawing skills I have left over from highschool right now. I used to be an excellent artist, I just didn't keep up with drawing after I got married. I knew what I was going to ask of my demon I just wasn't sure what I had to offer. I figured I could work this out with Uvall when I summoned him/her. 

So I did the summoning in the only room with a mirror...the bathroom. I went in and recited the words I needed to and waited. It wasn't long before I heard a deep voice say "I am here." I told him "I've never talked to a demon before, I'm not quite sure what to do." Then I started to freak out a little. Doubt started to creep in. My mind started to try to tell me this wasn't real, that it was just my brain having a conversation with itself. At this point I asked my demon to touch me and reassure me that he/she (Uvall is unisex) was really here. I waited about a minute and I turned the light off and sat back down. That's when I felt it. Someone was touching the back of my neck, right by my right ear. I asked if it was truly him/her. Uvall said it was his/her hand on my neck and that he/she would remove it when he/she was gone. 

We started talking and I asked if Uvall would help make Tim (my ex) stick with the plan we had talked about and agreed upon a few days ago and send an army to help protect my kids. I also asked for help getting my apartment. He/she told me "You already have your apartment." Uvall seemed to almost laugh with me after he/she gave me this anwser! I got the feeling that now was the time I needed to offer something in return. Now I know that High Priestess Maxine says to forget everything you have seen on TV about making deals with demons, but the first thing that popped into my head was from a TV show I've been watching. I thought "oh no! I'm gonna be asked to give up my love for my boyfriend!!" Then I remembered what Maxine had said and thought "I'll meditate for 5 minutes a day for the rest of my life!" Uvall seemed pleased with this but we hadn't agreed on it yet and when I thought about it I knew it might not be something I could truly follow through with. Whenever I have made New Years resolutions I always fall out of the habit after about 2 months and I didn't want to promise something I couldn't honestly commit to, so I said I would do it for 1 month. Uvall really wanted me to commit to doing it for the rest of my life. I explained to him/her my reasoning for not wanting to agree to this and offered to mediate for 5 minutes every day for 2 months. I promised to start when I was done with the summoning. He said "Ok I'll take that." He seemed pleased, I then got the feeling from him/her that He/she also wanted me to write about my experience. I thanked Uvall for being my demon and giving me the help I needed. I asked if I could see him/her. He/she said "no, you would be to scared." I thought about it and agreed. Then I got the feeling Uvall needed to leave and that our time was over. So quickly  I asked if Uvall would send help to my boyfriend for the issues he was having. I got the feeling he would help him. I said thank you once again and left the bathroom. 

My boyfriend wanted to know how it went so I told him a bit about what we talked about. I then went into my bedroom to meditate as I had promised. I decided to do it for 10 minutes instead of just 5. I still felt the hand on the back of my neck so I asked Uvall if he/she was really going to help my boyfriend since the anwser I got from him/her was a feeling instead of a verbal anwser. He/she answered "yes I will." I thanked Uvall and continued to meditate. I eventually felt the hand on the back of my neck leave. 

This was my first experience with a demon. It was not like I expected. It wasn't like the movies where the demon is hostile and mean, it was peacefull and happy instead. 

There are a few things I found interesting about my demon. Uvall can manipulate time and while I was meditating time seemed to pass extremely fast. The ten minutes felt more like 5. I wonder if Uvall has followed me all my life, because many, many times in my life I feel like time is either going faster or slower than it should be. Even as I write this I looked at the time on my phone and realize that it is like 2:00 in the morning. Last time I looked at the clock it was 9:00. Time just flew by again! Uvall is also a unisex demon and I have always found transgenders to be extremely captivating. Not really in a sexual way, but it just is very interesting to me. Is there a connection here? 

I found it interesting the way I communicated with Uvall. I really was hoping I wasn't going to have to talk out loud to him/her. I think he/she sensed this and just communicated with me telepathically to make me feel more comfortable. I thought this was very kind and thoughtful. We also communicated through feelings and emotions. I think this is something I need to work on trusting more. When I asked to see Uvall he/she was concerned for me that I would be to scared. I think he/she was right to deny me this, as I probably would have freaked out. 

In closing I would just like to say this was a very nice experience. This has completely changed my view on demons. Yes, I still do believe that some people do have bad experiences with demons like being haunted and such. I think this is because they are not treating them right. They need to be respected and honored. The people who have these bad experiences are not satanists and from what I know demons don't react kindly to this. Most people call upon them for fun and don't realize what they are actually doing. Probably because they don't really think that the demons are real. I have learned that they are real and when you summon them you should be honest and treat them with respect. Thank you Spookey for encouraging me to do this and making it possible. Thank you Uvall for this wonderful experience. 
  
*WARNING*
If you are not truly a Satanist and have not dedicated yourself to Satan, DO NOT TRY TO SUMMON A DEMON! Demons are ment to be helpers of Satan for his true followers. If you are not truly authenticity dedicated to Satan and you try to summon a demon, bad things can happen. This is because they are insulated that someone who is not their family is calling upon them. Demons are very powerful and will haunt you and do things to mess with you. I know this because I had one that followed me while I was a christian. Since I became a Satanist it has stopped doing things to scare me. Just know that if you are not a Satanist or have not yet done your dedication you shouldn't be summoning demons. 
Hail Satan! 


                            Rain Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment